Let’s face it – shipping containers take up a great amount of space on your property, especially if you have more than just a few of them. Most companies that use shipping containers have quite a large number of them but don’t always use all of them at the same time. How fast you’re shipping out goods decides how many shipping containers are sitting at your location on a given day. Having these large metal boxes sitting around can take up space your company really needs for other things. What can you do to manage this problem? Store them off-site at a Perth container storage facility.
How can a company benefit from keeping their shipping containers off-site at a managed storage facility in Perth?
- Your company’s loading space is less cluttered and more organised
- With storage company’s integrated tracking system you can keep a better inventory of the containers. This makes it easier to know which container is where with a quick glance at the computer.
- Containers can easily be organized by size and type. This way you can quickly pull the specific type of container you need for shipping a load
- Many professionally operated storage companies even provide pick and delivery of your containers. This keeps the containers on the move on and off your property as you need them.
- By using a container storage service, you cut down on the expenses required to maintain on-site storage and personnel to manage the container inventory.
- Large and small companies can benefit from the time and money saved by using a professional storage provider service.
Container Storage and Delivery
While it might be easy to manage a few containers when a company is small, smaller businesses often lack the necessary space to do so. As a company grows, it just makes sense to keep the growing number of shipping containers stored off site and only have them taken away or delivered as they are needed. So why not just save time, money, space and increase your company’s efficiency by having your shipping containers kept at a professionally operated storage facility off site?